Large Cap Growth
The Large Growth strategy is benchmarked against the Russell 1000 Growth Index. As with all Silvant strategies, the Large Cap Growth portfolio tends to invest in stocks with a competitive advantage, strong profitability metrics, above average free cash flow, above average operating margins and positive price trends.
|Typical Portfolio Attributes|
|Holdings:||60 - 80|
|Active weights:||0.5% - 3.0%|
|Predicted Tracking error:||3% - 6%|
|Annual Turnover:||60 - 120%|
|Typical sector weight vs. Benchmark||+/- 2%|
Data subject to change
Annualized Performance (%); for period ending 12/31/16
|Silvant Large Cap Growth Strategy Composite Gross||-1.7||-2.3||-2.3||5.4||13.2||8.3|
|Silvant Large Cap Growth Strategy Composite Net||-1.8||-3.1||-3.1||4.7||12.3||7.5|
|Russell 1000 Growth Index||1.0||7.1||7.1||8.6||14.5||8.4|
|eA Large Cap Growth Median||0.1||4.5||4.5||7.0||13.9||8.1|
|# of Observations||315||315||315||311||295||266|
- Values have been rounded to the nearest tenth.
- Source for all data FactSet.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. There is no guarantee a specific investment strategy will be successful.
- Portfolio attributes, characteristics, sector weightings and holdings exclude cash and may change at any time without notice.
- eVestment Alliance (eA) is a manager-reported database on hundreds of investment managers and thousands of investment products covering a full range of asset classes, investment styles and geographic concentrations. Based on manager input, eA independently constructs universes using qualitative and quantitative factors. The investment products are organized into peer groups and assessed on an ongoing basis to ensure the consistency of a product's attributes within a designated style classification. In addition, eA utilizes style analysis tools, performance analytics, and the review of a product's investment strategy narrative in the construction of wide-ranging universes that are both pure in style and consistent over time.
- The eVestment Number of Portfolios represents the number of investment products included in the calculation of the median return for the given eVestment universe for the given time period. Individual investment managers may have more than one investment product included in the universe, so the number of observations will likely be greater than the actual number of investment managers represented.
- eVestment Alliance data capture date: 1/24/17.
- Russell 1000 Growth Index offers investors access to the large-cap growth segment of the U.S. equity universe. The index measures the performance of those Russell 1000 companies with higher price-to-book ratios and higher forecasted growth values.
- Investors cannot invest directly in an index.
- Frank Russell Company is the source and owner of the trademarks, service marks and copyrights related to the Russell® Indexes. Russell® is a trademark of Frank Russell Company.
- This presentation is solely for SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION purposes, intended for institutional investors and may not be provided unless accompanied or preceded by the fully compliant GIPS Composite Presentation. View the complete Global Investments Standards (GIPS) disclosure.
- The information provided in this report should not be considered a recommendation to purchase or sell any particular security. There is no assurance that any securities discussed herein will remain in an account's portfolio at the time you receive this report or that securities sold have not been repurchased. The securities discussed do not represent an account's entire portfolio and in the aggregate may represent only a small percentage of an account's portfolio holdings.
- It should not be assumed that any of the securities transactions or holdings discussed were or will prove to be profitable, or that the investment recommendations or decisions we make in the future will be profitable or will equal the investment performance of the securities discussed herein.
- See glossary for investment terms.